Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Little Memorial Day Fun!!


Okay life should not be all work or all play but sometimes the two come together very well! I have been preparing my summer lessons for about 5 months now and am enjoying the study on Moses I have put together. I have been especially interested in the part Egypt plays in the story. So...when the King Tut exhibit came to Bozeman, Montana Cindy and I decided to take the gang (including Kristine who is home for a few days) to check it out! We went to the Museum of Rockies well known for its Dinosaurs and now its dead Pharaohs! Check out these photos!


The gang out in front of the Museum of the Rockies!


A guard to the tomb! We slipped him a scarab beetle and he let us in!



The Death Mask of King Tut!



The loyal family dog!!



A couple of boys and their "MUMMY"!



Was this guy a chick magnet or what??



An Eighteenth Dynasty Chariot. Like the hundreds you will find at the bottom of the Red Sea!



The Museum of the Rockies is famous for its dinosaurs!! Here is one about to eat my family!



Open wide and say "AARRGGHH!!"



Working hard or hardly working??

No comments: