Friday, November 17, 2006

Engagement Announcement!!!

I'm a bit embarassed. They've been engaged for almost 2 months and I have not posted about it yet. Here goes... Our son Nick has proposed and we will soon be the proud parents of a daughter-in-law! Nick's fiance is Alena Purkerson. They met at Big Sky Bible Camp but did not become a couple until last summer. We are very excited for them and appreciate your prayers for them as they prepare for the wedding, maintain work schedules and Nick completes school. They plan to marry on July 7, 2007. Nick should be able to remember their anniversary - 7/7/07!

1 comment:

Nick & Alena said...

No worries about the delay - you have been so busy I've been wondering how you keep up with yourselves! :P And it's only been just over a month, so it really hasn't even been that long yet. :)

I wanted to let you all know that I feel like the most blessed young woman on earth, to be marrying into such a wonderful, Christ-centered family! I love you all, and enjoy spending time with you. I pray that I can be as much a blessing to you as you have all been to me!

All my love, your future daughter-in-law,

Alena :)