Monday, March 06, 2006

Song of John Review


Barry Mitchell who helped produce and markets my "Song of John" CD and puppets sent me this review from a satisfied customer.

"I just wanted to share with you how much of a hit "Song of John" was. I do a 5 minute routine each Sunday before the the children are dismissed to childern's church. I played the demo sound track to the "Song of John" while I did the illusion. I haven't had such a wonderful response to a children's message in over a year. Everyone strained their necks to see what was happening. When I finished I received a round of applause. I had several people come up to me after the service and tell me how much they enjoyed it. I was able to get several people to take Gospel tracts with them to share with the (Johns in their life). Barry you have a real winner with this puppet illusion. Thank you and your staff for coming up with such a wonderful way of getting people to share the Gospel of Jesus with others through Gospel tracts.

David McMichael

Barry responds - Thanks David. All the credit goes to Brett Belleque and Nathan Roberts. You can find the Song of John online or call to order. Only $22.

Barry's Website is simply www.barrymitchell.com. The easiest way to find the CD is to go to the New products page and scroll through the listings. You can buy both the CD and the puppets or just the CD. We have sold a lot of these and I am amazed everytime Barry calls for more puppets! Check it out!

No comments: