Wednesday, November 09, 2005

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

For many years I have been writing puppet sketches, object lessons and curriculum as well as designing magic tricks, puppets and other creative ministry tools. I have sometimes thought about publishing some of these items but never really got around to it. This summer at the Fellowship of Christian Magicians conference I shared a room with Barry Mitchell an extremely creative magician and magic inventor. I shared with a Barry a song that I use with, of all things, toilet brush puppets. Barry was very excited about it and asked me if I would like to put it on the market. To make a long story short about a week ago the "Song of John" went on sale on Barry's website. It is available on a CD with a set of puppets. I wrote the song and make the puppets. Barry produced the CD and sells them on his website www.barrymitchell.com under new products. They are selling pretty well! Barry even told me that someone bought one who lives in England! The song is a silly, fun way to share the gospel and every time I have sung it in my seminars many people have requested a copy. Now they can get the whole thing - recorded professionally! It's pretty exciting if I do say so myself!! Check it out at Barry's website along with the other great items he sells!

No comments: